Profile

Join date: Jul 13, 2022

About






Jul 10, 2022🐶 Can i overdose my dog on worming tablets? Toxicity can occur if a dog is given an excessive dose of the medication (10 to 20 times the recommended dose). In these dogs, ivermectin can pass directly to the brain and be toxic or even lethal.


  • Feb 23, 2021If this is the case, don’t treat your dog again too soon, as this can result in an overdose. If you think your dog still has worms despite giving deworming treatment then seek advice from your vet. If your dog is a scavenger and likes to eat anything and everything while out on walks, they don’t always need deworming too regularly; treatment every 1-3 months will.

  • Jul 12, 2022Top best answers to the question «Can i overdose my dog on worming tablets» Answered by Jennie Smitham on Mon, Feb 15, 2021 9:19 AM Toxicity can occur if a dog is given an excessive dose of the medication (10 to 20 times the recommended dose).

  • Feb 06, 2020February 6, 2020 by Gagan Luthra. If you overdose your dog with a wormer then your dog might have serious health problems. Your dog may vomit and show signs of digestive issues. Diarrhea is a possibility and all these symptoms can be.

Макар Куляев

Макар Куляев

More actions